LEGAL OFFICERPOPS WORLD WIDE
15,000,000 ₫ - 30,000,000 ₫ Tháng - Có Thưởng
Mô tả công việc
• To prepare legal research, give legal advice, develop administrative regulations, provide legal analysis of issues, and administer contracts.
• To foresee legal changes that affect the Company’s business and provide appropriate advice.
• To ensure the legality in the Company operational issues.
• To coach and grow senior staff
• Corporate counsel
- Delivering legal opinion and advice as requested.
- Reviewing, drafting business contracts.
- Reviewing, proposing corporate policies and internal processes.
- Resolving (or coordinating with external lawyer to resolve) disputes and litigation cases.
• Strategic transactions
- Assisting in strategic transactions as assigned by Legal Manager, including providing legal advice, conducting internal legal due diligence, drafting/reviewing contract, agreement and any other legal documents.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH US AT POPS WORLDWIDE:
• Annual bonus, target bonus
• 24/24 health insurance offered for Team Leader/Manager/Director level
• Taxi card for travel to meeting with client outside company
• Telephone allowance offered according to company policies
• Company yoga time club offered 3 days a week, 1.5 hours each day
• Company English time class with native English teacher 3 days a week
• Birthday gift, wedding gift, Children's Day gift, childbirth gift and more
• Entertaining activities: sport, internal monthly events, outing once/year, charity activity.
• We work on exciting and innovative/creative projects
• Many opportunities for personal and professional growth
• Friendly and professional American-style work environment
• Open and honest company. This provides a transparent culture wherever it is practical and perhaps even impractical.
• Strongly promoted company core values 4L (Labor – Learn – Love – Laugh) and 3T (Thật - Tâm - Tốt). We build a friendly and fun environment.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Knowledge (Educational Background)
- Law university graduate.
- Good knowledge of general corporate laws and regulations.
- Good knowledge of laws and regulations of IP, internet and online services (advantage).
- Excelent writing skills in English and Vietnamese
- Legal analysis and writing.
- Leadership, staff coaching and training.
- Problem solving.
- Review contract
- See around corners
• Relevant Experience
- At least 3 years of law practice.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Tìm việc làm
Tải lên hồ sơ cá nhân của bạn để có thể nộp hồ sơ bất kỳ lúc nào.Tải lên CV
Công việc liên quan
5,000,000 ₫  11 tháng trước