PURCHASING OFFICERPOPS WORLD WIDE
15,000,000 ₫ - 30,000,000 ₫ Tháng - Có Thưởng
Mô tả công việc
Research and negotiate the best price and quality for our supplier needs.
• Research and evaluate potential vendors and suppliers.
• Request quotes and compare prices for maximum ROI.
• Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases.
• Create and maintain good relationships with vendors and suppliers.
• Negotiate appropriate contracts for pricing and supply.
• Track incoming inventory, delivery arrival time, and note actual arrival time.
• Organize and update database of suppliers, delivery times, invoices, and quantity of supplies.
• Analyze potential vendors and suppliers for future project needs.
• Ensure all deliveries contain all goods requested.
• Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH US AT POPS WORLDWIDE:
• Annual bonus, target bonus
• 24/24 health insurance offered for Team Leader/Manager/Director level
• Taxi card for travel to meeting with client outside company
• Telephone allowance offered according to company policies
• Company yoga time club offered 3 days a week, 1.5 hours each day
• Company English time class with native English teacher 3 days a week
• Birthday gift, wedding gift, Children's Day gift, childbirth gift and more
• Entertaining activities: sport, internal monthly events, outing once/year, charity activity.
• We work on exciting and innovative/creative projects
• Many opportunities for personal and professional growth
• Friendly and professional American-style work environment
• Open and honest company. This provides a transparent culture wherever it is practical and perhaps even impractical.
• Strongly promoted company core values 4L (Labor – Learn – Love – Laugh) and 3T (Thật - Tâm - Tốt). We build a friendly and fun environment.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Graduated from university or college Accounting/ Banking majors.
• At least two years of experience in the same position.
• Knowledge and understanding of purchasing processes, policy.
• Efficiency in using Excel, Word, and Power Point.
• High sense of responsibilities and strong teamwork skill.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to negotiate, establish, and process contracts.
• Honest, reliable, transparent in the work relationship, personal.
• Enthusiastic, proactive, self-motivated and result-orientated.
• High responsibility, enthusiasm and owning the job.
• Good English skills.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ