SENIOR RECRUITERPOPS WORLD WIDE
15,000,000 ₫ - 30,000,000 ₫ Tháng - Có Thưởng
Mô tả công việc
• Be responsible for the whole recruitment process. Develop an annual recruitment plan in line with the company's budget and the number of staff recruited. Ensure the vacancies of the company are recruited and match the schedule of the plan
• Provide and propose a hiring plan to ensure a successful searching plan within a specified time frame.
• Plan and implement activities to improve recruitment brand for POPS Worldwide to attract more potential candidates
• Coordinate with HR team to build rapport and networking with talented candidates through external events: attending job fair, connect with educational institutions, universities and other potential sources…
• Manage the recruitment process includes: screening resumes, interview schedule, offer & thanks letter.
• Manage candidate data to provide reports
• Be responsible to plan annual recruiting budgets &control recruitment budgets
Quyền lợi được hưởng
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH US AT POPS WORLDWIDE:
• Annual bonus, target bonus
• 24/24 health insurance offered for Team Leader/Manager/Director level
• Taxi card for travel to meeting with client outside company
• Telephone allowance offered according to company policies
• Company yoga time club offered 3 days a week, 1.5 hours each day
• Company English time class with native English teacher 3 days a week
• Birthday gift, wedding gift, Children's Day gift, childbirth gift and more
• Entertaining activities: sport, internal monthly events, outing once/year, charity activity.
• We work on exciting and innovative/creative projects
• Many opportunities for personal and professional growth
• Friendly and professional American-style work environment
• Open and honest company. This provides a transparent culture wherever it is practical and perhaps even impractical.
• Strongly promoted company core values 4L (Labor – Learn – Love – Laugh) and 3T (Thật - Tâm - Tốt). We build a friendly and fun environment.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor degree, minimum of 3 year experience as a professional motion graphics artist
• A portfolio highlighting your range and quality of professional creative work.
• Demonstrated experience in storytelling, composition, texture, color and animation.
• Experience creating brand identity through creative motion design.
• Expertise in animation and compositing.
• Expert user of Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Final Cut.
• Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
• Experience in layout and animation of typography.
• A desire to learn and share new techniques and tools.
• Demonstrated ability to learn and adapt techniques and tools in a fast paced environment
• Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Tìm việc làm
Tải lên hồ sơ cá nhân của bạn để có thể nộp hồ sơ bất kỳ lúc nào.Tải lên CV
Công việc liên quan
5,000,000 ₫  6 tháng trước